He’s the internet sensation who sells fish with a song. Muhammad Shahid Nazir – who is from Lahore in Pakistan – has notched up over a million YouTube hits after performing his “one pound fish” song at Queen’s market in east London. He’s now getting cover versions made of the song by pop stars including Mindless Behaviour and Alesha Dixon. The BBC Asian Network’s Shabnam Mahmood went down to meet him.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
- Market research | use the internet as a tool for market research.
- How To Market Your Business On The Internet – Part 1
- What Is Internet Marketing – How To Profit From 1.5 Billion People Market
- Why Internet Marketing is the Most Important Skill You Need to Survive Today’s Job Market
- 5 Easy Internet Marketing Success Tips anyone Can Use